Clean Design, an award-winning integrated branding agency, today announced employee promotions across its creative, strategy, media, new business and finance departments.
The nine promoted individuals and their new titles are:
- Alexa Tesoriero, senior new business manager
- Beth Walters, senior brand strategist
- Dickens Sanchez, associate director of business development
- Jenny Storey, social media manager
- Julianne Smith, associate creative director
- Mary Arnold, assistant controller
- Steve Kelly, senior media strategist
- Kari Scharf, media planner
- Travis Conte, associate strategy director
“We are happy to celebrate these staffers and their dedication and standout contributions toward the agency’s success this past year,” said Clean Design CEO Natalie Perkins.